I need a Realtor on Oahu or Maui to do ongoing referral business with a Canadian Realtor for Canadians looking to buy there. Prefer a former Canadian.

Asked by first2sign, Seattle, WA Mon Aug 22, 2011

Answers

11
Clark Miyaza…, , 96815
Mon Oct 24, 2011
450a...monday..october 24 2011

aloha from honolulu,

contact michael bates @

mike@oahumls.net

his website host is 'realestate webmasters', which is canadian base.

http://www.oahumls.net

hope this helps.

mahalo,

Clark
Dawn Marie, Agent, Honolulu, HI
Tue Aug 23, 2011
Aloha!

You've garnered some excellent responses thus far. If you are still interviewing Brokers here is mine, short and sweet:

O'ahu has been my home for nearly 33 years. Having lived across the northern US prior to that, I've played heavily in Toronto, Montreal, Lake Louise and Banff, and my beloved Vancouver and Victoria (also Nanaimo, Campbell River); My friends hail from across your beautiful country as well.

I am a Broker/Owner with Kahala Associates, where we specialize in relocating and investor clients. We are invited members of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, a global network of 5,000 non-franchise realty offices that have collectively sold more properties than any franchise in the past 5 years. For the ultimate assistance and support for your clients, Kahala Associates offers our in-house Marketing Dept, in-house Transaction Management and International Business Development. These make the transactions smooth and easy!

My personal clients have originated in Canada, Germany, New Zealand, Australia, Japan, Phillipines, and beyond. I live near the shore of Kapi'olani Park, the Gold Coast and Waikiki. I LOVE referral relationships with international Brokers!

Visit my site below or our company site: our http://www.KahalaAssociates.com
Please do call upon me anytime to chat: 808 722.3456

Aloha pumehana (Warm wishes),
Dawn :-)
Ralph Gray, Agent, Honolulu, HI
Tue Aug 23, 2011
Aloha BC Realtor,

There are hundreds of good Realtors on Oahu that can help you. If your looking to work with someone that understands the islands, the people, knows the great safe places to invest and has family that has been in Hawaii since the 1870's, then we can help.

I have worked with Canadians, Australians, and New Zealanders in the last 12 months. I would love to work with your clients, and we will keep close contact with you during the tramsactions if your clients decide to purchase. We work with single family homes, condominiums and luxury properties accross Oahu.

We offer a 25-45% refferal rate to you depending on the price range. Please see my web site for more details on our team and to learn more about how we can help your clients. We think of our clients as friends and treat them like family, the Hawaiian way!

Mahalo & Aloha,
Ralph
Jilly Goldman, Agent, Wailea, HI
Tue Aug 23, 2011
Maui is my home and have been a full time Realtor for over 12 years. Broker for over 6 years. I have completed many Canadian transactions and have excellent information for Canadians from a tax attorney specialist which answers many questions they might have. Although not Canadian, I would love to help you help them. Eh!
Deborah Kirk, Agent, Honolulu, HI
Tue Aug 23, 2011
Aloha from your best Canadian Connection here, working with mostly Canadians here on Oahu for the last 6 years, Calgarians and BC, we get ER done, happy stampeding 
Web Reference:  http://DeborahJKirk.com
Cheryl Gillo…, Agent, Honolulu, HI
Tue Aug 23, 2011
Hello, I'm not Canadian either, but I have had my Real Estate License since 1994 and have both current Hawaii and Califorina Real Estate Licenses. I have had the pleasure to have Canadians for my clients here in Hawaii and can help your referrals with a smooth and easy Real Estate transaction.. I look forward to hearing from you.

With Warm Aloha,
Cheryl Gillotti RA, EcoBroker
Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers
Monique Ting, Agent, Honolulu, HI
Tue Aug 23, 2011
While not a Canadian by birth, I lived in Ottawa, Canada for 8 years & did become a Canadian citizen.
I am a 1982 University of Ottawa graduate & have had the pleasure to help Canadian owners & buyers with their real estate transactions on the island of Oahu! I am fluent in French for our friends from "La Belle Province"!
Aloha,
Monique
Nina Pfaffen…, Agent, Honolulu, HI
Tue Aug 23, 2011
Aloha! While I am not Canadian, I can offer excellent customer service and expertise to your clients. I do referral business and have successfully closed transactions and always keep the referring Realtor informed throughout. I have lived on Oahu for almost 25 years and have been in real estate sales since 2001 and earned my Broker's licence in 2003. I look forward to our continued communication. Best Regards, Nina
Frank Diaz, Agent, Honolulu, HI
Tue Aug 23, 2011
Aloha BCRealtor,

If I knew any Canadian Realtors, I would refer you to one, but I don't. Most of the agents that have been in business here for more than a few years have worked with Canadians. The tough part is understanding the lending requirements. I have worked with Canadian clients since 2006. I would be glad to work with you. I would love to go to BC again, especially in the winter on the river (not kidding).

Frank Diaz
(RA) MBA, e-PRO, REALTOR®
East Oahu Realty
808.723.0900 cell
808.791.2277 direct
888.433.1931 fax
Web Reference:  http://hawaiihome.biz
Distinctive…, Agent, Honolulu, HI
Mon Aug 22, 2011
Would a Scotsman do? I am a Broker on O'ahu. I have held a Real Estate sales licence since 1987 and a Brokers licence since 1994. I have Real Estate clients - one is a long term owner of a condo here in Waikiki- from Canada.
I work all over the island and a large part of my business is representing Buyers. Please look at my website. My sister lives in White Rock.

Donald Munro Realtor, GRI, ABR Honolulu
Web Reference:  http://www.realmunro.com
Carol St. Jo…, Agent, Lahaina, HI
Mon Aug 22, 2011
Aloha, I am not Canadian, though have several Canadian clients who can provide references. I am a Realtor full time and studying for my Brokers license. I have been with the same Broker for 6 years on Maui and would love to help you and your clients get their property on a referral basis. If you get to Maui, I would love to meet you. My number is 707.843.6527 so we can speak and see what type of properties your clients are interested in. Mahalo, and I look forward to our call. My email is csj421@gmail.com