I'm wondering what the monthly Condo Association Fee is for this property? Thanks.

Asked by Laura, Havertown, PA Tue Jan 20, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1071702573-400-Glendale-Rd-33…

Answers

3
Christina Ph…, Agent, Drexel Hill, PA
Tue Jan 20, 2009
The monthly condo fees for a unit in Haverford Hills is $191 (maintenance, trash, management, sewer & water fees). If you would like to see the interior "live" give me a call! I would be happy set up an appointment for a preview. Thanks for your interest!!
John and Mary…, Agent, Hockessin, DE
Tue Jan 20, 2009
Hello Laura,

The condo association fee is listed at $191.00 per month. That fee includes the following as disclosed: ComAreaMaint, ExtBldgMaint, LawnMaint, SnowRemoval, TrashRemoval, WaterFee, SewerFee, ParkFee, InsuranceFee, ManagemtFee.

When purchasing condos it is important to read the condo bylaws. My husband John and I know firsthand how important this is, since we not only are very active with our buyers and sellers in the condo market, we also own several condos and have learned first hand some critical things to look for - such as if the condo is FHA approved.

For specific information about this condo, or to answer questions on other properties, we welcome you to call John on his cell 302-740-5872 so that he can share his knowledge with you (and our buyer service is free of course).

Mary (and John ) Luca

PS - If you review the link below - it has the 400 Glendale Road condo fee listed. The home search engine on our site discloses Condo fees because our information comes directly from the MLS, rather than being an aggregation site - feel free to use it to search if it works better for you.
Terrence Cha…, Home Owner, Allentown, PA
Tue Jan 20, 2009
The condo Assn Fee is $191 per month.

Terrence Charest, e-Pro®
REALTOR®
Century 21 Associates
905 Easton Road
Willow Grove, PA 19090
Cell (Preferred): 267.614.1494
Office: 215.659.5250
Fax: 215.659.5550
tcharest@HomesForFreedom.com