I'm trying to identify houses to visit next weekend when my wife, kids and nanny are will be visiting town. .Where are the pictures of this property?

Asked by josph26, Plainfield, IL Fri Feb 1, 2013

I'm a relocation from Los Angeles to the Chicago Suburbs.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1040697763-5836-Whitetail-Rid…

Answers

5
Ron Donavon, Agent, St Charles, IL
Fri Feb 1, 2013
Hi Joseph,

This link should take you to the photos.

http://www.mlsfinder.com/il_mred/ronalddonavon/index.cfm?act…

Ron Donavon
Thanks for the pics...
Flag Fri Feb 1, 2013
Evelyn Santi…, Agent, Oswego, IL
Tue Feb 5, 2013
Joseph:

If you have not picked an agent to show you homes this weekend thought I would offer my services. I ran across a home in the Yorkville area that is a great bargain in a wonderful custom subdivision near major transportation. It's a short sale but well worth waiting for.

Send me an email and I will be happy to send you the information. My son is currently traveling in the LA area for business so the fact that you were relocating from LA stuck to my mind and so I thought I would send you the info.
Evelyn Santi…, Agent, Oswego, IL
Fri Feb 1, 2013
This home was recently reduced to $419,900 with 4 BR 4.1 baths with a full walkout basement.. Apparently it was a custom built ranch from a builder and may be a short sale depending on the final sale price.

Another home on the same street is listed for $989K - 5 BR 4.1 bath. This subdivision has a great golf club and is to reach off Rt. 126.

Feel free to contact me and I will send you both listings and if you have other areas that you are interested in I would be happy to send you listings off an automated search that fits your critera.

If you are not already pre-approved I will be happy to send you a list of preferred lenders that I work with.

Evelyn, Thanks so much for reaching out to me, and mentioning the Yorkville properties. However, I have an agent already and she's doing an adequate job. I'm sorry if I didn't mention that sooner. As far as the Yorkville Short sale goes I'm on a more compressed schedule then a shortsale time process will allow. Thanks again and much luck to your son out in L.A..

Regards, Joe
Flag Tue Feb 5, 2013
Jose Gonzalez, Agent, Yorkville, IL
Fri Feb 1, 2013
Hi Joseph,

Please feel free to contact me directly at any time for a private showing of this & other similar properties in the area. I am a Real Estate Broker who has lived in the area for over 23 years & is very well familiar with the local market. Thank you.

Jose Gonzalez
Licensed Real Estate Broker

Charles Rutenberg Realty
1733 Park St. Suite 150
Naperville, IL. 60563
Ph. 630-201-5210
Fax 630-385-2315
Email: jglezv1@gmail.com
Michelle Tan…, , 60175
Fri Feb 1, 2013
Hi Joseph,

Send me an email and I will send the listing with photos back to you. There are 16 photos available to view.

Michelle Tangorra
Baird & Warner
630-397-9771
email: michelle.tangorra@bairdwarner.com