I'm trying to get my propery reassessed, but I don't know where to find comps for January 2008 for duplexes

Asked by Ross, Berkeley, CA Tue Feb 3, 2009

in west Berkeley. I purchased my property in April 2007 and I think the value had gone down significantly between the purchase date to Jan 2008.. I am scheduled to present my case to Alameda County, but I need comps. Help!

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Steven Ornel…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Tue Feb 3, 2009
Hi Ross, contract the agent who helped you buy your home, or shoot me your address to me via email: SteveO@Steven-Anthony.com and I'll pull comps for you.

Best, Steve
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more