I'm not familiar with "villas" but assume this is one... Could you tell me the HOA fees... Can back yard be fenced? Are dogs allowed?

Asked by Ronnie Hayes, Caloosahatchee, Cape Coral, FL Thu Jan 31, 2013

Any idea on insurance? Flood zone? Coming down to look around area..

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/1045375746-4625-Compass-Ct-New-Port… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/1045375746-4625-Compass-Ct-Ne…

Answers

4
Mary Ann Lem…, Agent, Trinity, FL
Thu Jan 31, 2013
Hi Ronnie; If you are looking for a villa that allows dogs, please contact me. I have a gorgeous villa for sale for $132,500. It's a 2 bed; 2 bath; 2 car garage; den; office; corner lot; All upgraded with the best of taste. HOA is only $156 a month. I feel confident you would love it. mlemon@tampabay.rr.com. :)

Mary Ann Lemon
Florida Luxury Realty
727-243-8302
Bill Szydlow…, Agent, Tampa, FL
Thu Jan 31, 2013
Ronnie,

it is listed as in Flood Zone "AE". flood insurance will be required for a loan and will depend on the elevation certificate of the home. I just had a home that had the same classification and the flood insurance was over $5000/year and it was a $108,000 home. I would check with an insurance broker to see what they say about the cost. Hopefully, the seller has an elevation certificate. this is a relatively new issue because FEMA has changed it's policies. Let us know how we can help you find the right home for you.

Bill Szydlowski
813-323-4443
Gaile Waldh…, Agent, Tampa, FL
Thu Jan 31, 2013
Hello Ronnie

Flor a Mar is a Gulf community. There is an optional HOA of $144.00 which includes, privat beach, boat launch & civic center. Lovely area:) As it is on the west side of US 19 it is in flood zone. If you would like to email me at
gailew@live.com
I would be glad to send you the full MLS printout with all the details.
Thanks:)
Gaile Waldhauser
Future Home Realty
727-946-5395
Odette Godin, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Thu Jan 31, 2013
This is a single family home with only $144 HOA fees per year. It is in an AE flood zone but the cost would be determined by coverage and deductibles, etc. Call me or email me and we can discuss this further. Odette 727-365-0245 or odettegodin@gmail.com