Property Q&A in Marlborough>Question Details

Thomas Xanth…, Home Buyer in Marlborough, MA

I'm looking to buy this 273 Min St #12 condo in Marlboro. No Agent contact here. Who do I contact about this?

Asked by Thomas Xanthos, Marlborough, MA Wed Mar 3, 2010

I can be contacted at attomx@msn.com or 508-655-0522 or cell 508-494-7168 or work 508-620-3304.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1023230356-273-W-Main-St-12-M…

Answers

2
Hi Thomas,

That condo is bank owned and can be shown any time. I will contact you directly to discuss a possible showing.

Judy Boyle
RE/MAX Signature Properties
Marlborough, MA
judyboyle1@verizon.net
The reason you don't see agent information is because the listing agen either does not know how to or chooses not to use Trulia to it's fullest potential. Most likely the agent is just unaware that when the listing is in trulia, the agent has to attach it to his/her information.
I dont understand why at this day and age, any buyer would choose to contact the listing agent to see the property. The listing agent represents the seller and not the buyer. It makes sence for you to interview and hire a buyer agnt, someone working on your behalf and protectig your interests. The buyer agent's fee is already in the price of the home and if you go directly to the listing agent, that agent will be happy to show you the home and collect both sides of the commission. You might not only pay more for the house, you will be paying for noone to represent you as well. Who's money do you think pay's all the fees. Yours of course, Why not step back from the transaction for a moment and do some research. First, get pre-approved so that you are ready to buy. Then, find an agent who would walk you throught the process of buying a home. Having a home biuying plan is imperative to the process. This way you don't miss out on any property or a great deal, which are out there right now. If you would like to sit down with me, feel free to contact me, if you just want someone to open the door for you, please let me know and I will be happy to put you in touch with the listing agent. Best of everything!