I'm looking for A COMPANY who is willing to help show my husband the right way to get his credit straight...

Asked by Estelle, Charlotte, NC Wed Jan 27, 2010

Home loan etc. I do understand the more people look at his credit it will lower his score.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/North_Carolina/Charlotte/sold/21…

Answers

6
Helen Estes, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Thu Jan 28, 2010
Estelle,

Call Ms. Lori Tart of Integrity Mortgage, Monroe. 704-219-9440(c). Lori does a fine job for the buyers that I work with.

Helen Estes, Associate Broker
Prudential Carolinas Realty
barbarak, , Matthews, NC
Wed Jan 27, 2010
Hello Estelle,
I would recommend you go to the following link at Alliance Credit Counseling, these folks work in all different sectors to help with counseling & education to establish or restore credit and it does not cost you anything but a little time and patience. Here is a link to their website:

http://knowdebt.org

If you and your husband decide to enlist their help, please send me some feedback, I like to keep track of items that I recommend.

Wishing you much success.
Lynn Johnson, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Wed Jan 27, 2010
Hi Estelle,

You should never pay anyone to do this for you and your husband. I have sent numerous clients to a lender for credit counseling and had success! Rob Sadoff with Omni Mortgage works hard to help his clients get their credit straightened out. He can advise you on what to do. Here is his contact information:

Rob Sadoff, Executive Vice President

Omni Mortgage Corporation

1351 East Morehead Street, Suite 103

Charlotte, NC 28204

704-372-1633 Direct

704-661-3557 Mobile

704-973-9561 Fax

Please let me know if you have any further questions. Good Luck!
Frank Coxx, Agent, Indian Trail, NC
Wed Jan 27, 2010
We can help him do it right, as long as he is willing to put in the time and the work.
Kelly Sniate…, Agent, Matthews, NC
Wed Jan 27, 2010
Hi Estelle, I know a great lender that could give you some good advice. If you wanna email me I would be happy to give you her contact info. Ksniatecki@clearwire.net
Allyson Ward, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Wed Jan 27, 2010
I do that and I do it for free AS LONG AS he will agree to purchase a home with my help. I am trained by one of the architects of Equifax and have been doing this for over 14 years now. It's not rocket science. And yes, people do get ripped off paying for this. Let me know.