I'm looking at this property and I'm not sure how to go about digesting all the info that is posted on?

Asked by Remi, Park Ridge, IL Fri Jan 2, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2003307752--S-Cumberland-A…

Answers

2
Dana Schuster, Agent, Slidell, LA
Fri Jan 2, 2009
This is a lis pendens which means that it is not yet in foreclosure,therefore not yet on the market. Realty Trac postings are not the same as listings. Realty Trac posts properties which appear on public foreclosure,default or lis pendens lists. These postings are very misleading. Realty Trac is a for profit site. They make their profit by getting people to register & pay for information that is available for free, I suggest that you contact a local agent who can provide you with the latest,most accurate info at no cost to you.
Eric Funk, Agent, Morristown, NJ
Fri Jan 2, 2009
It's a property which is in the foreclosure process. It may be listed on your local MLS as a short sale. It may not even be listed for sale. If you are interested in it, you should speak to a local agent who has experience in short sales / foreclosures. If it is not up for sale, they can approach the owner for you - but that doesn't mean that the owner will sell. It may end up being bank owned.