I'm interested who is the realitor?

Asked by Donald, Peoria, AZ Wed Aug 29, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3041978143--N-33rd-Dr-Phoe…

Answers

6
Rocky Dole, Agent, Maricopa, AZ
Wed Aug 29, 2012
This property is more of an advertisement for Realty Trac than it is anything else. Realty Trac is a foreclosure website and they charge a membership fee to use the site.
Adam Tarr &…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Wed Aug 29, 2012
Hi Donald,

Unfortunately, without the full address, there is no way to tell whether this actually available, under contract, or already sold. This is a foreclosure posting and not an actual listing. The bank may already have listed and sold it, it could be in their inventory, or it could have been wholesaled. Since this post is over 6 months old, any of those are a possibility. All third party web sites lag the actual MLS listings that a Realtor can provide. The best way to search, and still at no cost to you is to utilize the services of a Realtor to search for you. It is not just about searching though. It is a matter of finding an agent that listens to your needs and can provide the proper assistance throughout the process. If you would like to see how this can work for you, please feel free to contact me. Either way, I wish you the best of luck.

Adam Tarr PC
Citywide Real Estate
The Urban Te…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Wed Aug 29, 2012
The home you sent is not listed as for sale and was posted on Trulia over 6 months ago. Are you sure it is for sale or just hoping? Trulia has a lot of different homes listed on the web site that are not actually for sale or that have recently sold.
Sonny Shriva…, Agent, Goodyear, AZ
Wed Aug 29, 2012
There is no agent, this is simply listing the property as a foreclosure that has gone back to the bank. It may never be listed for sale, or could be listed tomorrow. If you work with a Realtor - which doesn't cost you anything, by the way - that realtor can set you up with a search for this specific property. If and when it hits the MLS, you and your agent will be promptly notified.

You will never find anything by looking at listings on Trulia, unfortunately. Trulia trails MLS by 48-72 hours or even more. By the time you see a listing here, it's already under contract and unavailable. Some buyers don't mind spinning their wheels, but if you are serious about buying something before the prices get too out of hand, you should contact a Realtor such as myself or any of the good people here.

Most of the areas where I work in the west valley have appreciated 15%-25% in the last year alone. The longer you wait, the higher the prices go. We are in that type of market again. Get a Realtor! :)
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Wed Aug 29, 2012
Since the full address is not listed, it is difficult to tell.
Stan Batters…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Wed Aug 29, 2012
I looked at all listings in the 85053 Zip code area and nothing on 33 Dr.
Yu can go to my web site and look just like l can
azhousesales.listingbook.com