I'm interested in this propety

Asked by luis, Chicago, IL Wed Dec 12, 2012

I would like to know more datails about this home. Please contact me as soon as possible, thanks.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3094154923-1706-N-Kimball-Ave…

Answers

10
JIM Michaels, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Dec 14, 2012
sound good email at jmichaels@remax.net and I can assist
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Thu Dec 13, 2012
If you truly want real time data you need to work with a Realtor who will not only assist you but also represent your interests when negotiating for the purchase of your future home.
Manuel Brown, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Dec 13, 2012
Luis,

Many websites while they try to keep the data on properties up-to-date most often are unable. When you are ready to purchase, it would be best for you to find a couple of broker who specialize in the area you wish to purchase. Interview them to see which one will best work with you. Remember go with your gut.

Warmest Regards,

Manuel Brown, Broker
iMove Chicago
Keith Goad, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Dec 13, 2012
Property went under contract on 10.23 after 9 days on the market. Unfortunately, it is frequently hard to see property status on consumer sites. Frustrating, I know. An experienced agent can help you with pro-active action!
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Dec 13, 2012
It went under contract in 1 week. The market has changed in 2012. Property like this tends to sell much faster than it did in the previous 5 years. Most web sites do not show property in 'real time'. They can be helpful, but if you are serious about buying try toi find an agent to help you. It does not cost you anything.
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Dec 12, 2012
This unit is already under contract. I would get a good agent to help you out. Its free to use their services.
Joe Schiller, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Dec 12, 2012
such a deal.. a Realtor probably bought it.. this is a lucrative game.. get in it..get an agent!
Josh Weinberg…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Dec 12, 2012
This property is under contract. Best of luck with your search!
Cindy Wilson, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Dec 12, 2012
It has been under contract for nearly 2 months. If you're looking for a deal or a steal (and I'm not sure this was one, since there were major issues), then you need to get an agent to assist you in locating properties that are currently on the market or to alert you when a good one is available. Using a site like this will only frustrate you, since the low-priced properties are either not on the market yet or are already sold. Good luck!
Dino Hasapis, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Dec 12, 2012
This property is under contract