Pak, Kwan Soo, Renter in Los Angeles, CA

I'm interested in this house, but I have a few questions. I want to know what bills I have to pay (pool cleaning, water, electricity, etc...)

Asked by Pak, Kwan Soo, Los Angeles, CA Mon Aug 20, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3093349066-5524-Tuxedo-Ter-Los-…

Answers

1
I am going to bet all of my eyelashes this is a scam, I assure you I would look odd without eyelashes. As you can see by scrolling down all the way to the bottom of the page, the "listing contact" takes you to a page on Postlets.com, sorry but Postlets has a bad rap for posting scam rental listings. They can't help it though, there's really no way for these sites to know which ones are the scammers & which ones aren't.

This home is listed FOR SALE for over $1.6M, there's no way the owner is going to rent it out for this price.

Thank me, you have just been saved from losing thousands. As you're on your home rental search, please click my profile here on Trulia & read my 2 blog postings called "RED FLAGS - RENTAL SCAMS - PUBLIC BEWARE". This will aid you in your quest to find a rental property & NOT get ripped off.

I don't look back on this same Trulia thread for answers posted after mine.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Realty One Group