Property Q&A in Bellaire>Question Details

Sloajr, Renter in Houston, TX

I'm interested in the foreclosed home below and would like to tour the home and perhaps learn more about it.

Asked by Sloajr, Houston, TX Sat Jul 28, 2012…

Help the community by answering this question:


You need to find a Realtor to work with. Realtors can show you any home you would like to see. Start speaking with some and see who you would like to work with.

Don Groff
REALTOR® | Mortgage Broker
Keller Williams Realty | 360 Lending Group
o 512.669.5599 m 512.633.4157 |
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 29, 2012
I will be happy to show you the home, and have requested permission from the new owner. If you wish to give me your email address, then I will contact you directly, when it is available.
Thank you for your interest,
Charlotte Spradley
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 29, 2012
Thank you Charlotte. I can be contacted at
Flag Mon Jul 30, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer