Property Q&A in Santa Rosa>Question Details

Dbroll, Home Buyer in Santa Rosa, CA

I'm interested in looking at this property. Tell me more about it, please. Debra Broll

Asked by Dbroll, Santa Rosa, CA Wed May 25, 2011

This question is about this property:…

If you are curious about the $10,000 figure attached to this, that is not a price for which a Sonoma County property will sell for. It has to do with an acquisition cost somewhere along the way - maybe from foreclosing a 2nd trust deed - I really dont know. I sold a one bedroom condo on Stony Point several months ago for $69,000.00. Two bedroom units run higher than that. Single family starter type homes tend to list from the low to mid $200,000's and often attract multiple offers. Your best approach is to contact a bank or mortgage broker to determine what loan amount you can qualify for. Then select your Realtor and look for properties in that range.
Hi Debra,
This unit is not on the market yet, but units in this building have recently sold for around $125k. Please send me an email if you would like me to keep an eye on this and send you the information when it's available.

You can contact me at my website for Santa Rosa homes for sale:
Hi Debra,
I am a Realtor in that area, I will glad to help you out and show you the property.

I can be reach at: 707-207 1189

Look forward to hear from you

Jose Romero
The Agent Network
DRE: 01704969
Debra, I would be glad to refer you to an experienced agent who could answer all your questions about the property. As a Mortgage Banker I would be happy to help you with your home loan. I reccomend getting pre approved for your loan before your property search to give you more negotiating strength when the right home comes along.
Tom Andrews
Mission Hills Mortgage 707-303-2909