I'm in Afghanistan but i'm preapproved already for a loan. How much is this place and are there any more pics?

Asked by Michael Landry, Outside U.S. Wed Mar 21, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3063250558-1384-Charlotta-Way…

Answers

7
Juanaca Liza…, Agent, Oceanside, CA
Tue Mar 27, 2012
This home is listed for $111,000.00. With a VA loan, you payments would be as follows:
PURCHASE PRICE $111,000.00
LOAN AMOUNT $111,000.00

PRINCIPLE/INTEREST @4.5% Conventional $562.44
TAXES (1.25%) monthly $115.63
HOMEOWNER'S INS. (PER MO) $ 55.00
HOA
MIP

TOTAL $733.06

I can help you buy this home using your VA benefits. Give me a ring for more info at (760)814-7470 or juanaca4homes@gmail.com
Glen Etherin…, Agent, Orange, CA
Wed Mar 21, 2012
Greetings Mike and thank you for protecting us back here stateside. Your service to our country is greatly appreciated. I attend the weekly broker/agent caravan in Escondido each and every Tuesday morning so many times I can have a new list of properties available for you to consider before they ever hit the general MLS

I would be happy and honored to work with you to find you the best home for your needs. Just let me know and I can get to work for you at any time

Cheers,

Glen S. Etherington, Broker, REALTOR
877-223-1448
Calbrokerglen@gmail.com
CA DRE #01233723
Web Reference:  http://www.glincus.com
Sinead McAll…, Agent, Oceanside, CA
Wed Mar 21, 2012
Hey Mike,
This home is not currently available, but there are many like it that are. Feel free to contact me directly to assist you.
If you plan on being in Afghanistan during the entire closing process, we will most likely need to get a power of attorney signed (if you don't already have one in place). I have lots of experience with overseas buyers, so I would be more than happy to guide you through the process and find you an amazing home.

Thank you! I look forward to hearing from you,
Sinead McAllister
Broker
McAllister Homes Real Estate
858-205-5215
brokermcallister@gmail.com
Kari Shea, Agent, San Diego, CA
Wed Mar 21, 2012

This property is bank owned and not currently for sale. In the notes on the "listing" it states "NOTE: REAL PRICE NOT INDICATED FOR THIS PROPERTY, PLEASE INQUIRE. THANKS! "

It was last sold in 1999, last listed in 2002 (which was canceled) and reconveyed back to the bank in August 2011. There is no reason for why the bank has not assigned it to be listed, just that they have not.

We hope this helps.

Best of luck,

Mark & Kari Shea
Shea Real Estate
Michele Hodge, Agent, La Mesa, CA
Wed Mar 21, 2012
The web address attached will take you to a similar property near by. Is Escondido where you want to purchase your home? I can email you other properties in the area. Would that be helpful Mike?
Michele Hodge, Agent, La Mesa, CA
Wed Mar 21, 2012
I am a Realtor in San Diego. I would love to help you find your dream home!

I have electronic document signing that would be very helpful while you are over there.

Thank you for serving. My cousin Josh is over there now, too. It would be an honor to work for you.

(619)985-9767
michelerhodge@yahoo.com
Michele Hodge, Agent, La Mesa, CA
Wed Mar 21, 2012
It appears to have sold last year at auction and is no longer available. There are no other pictures from what I can see.

What is it about this home that caught your eye?