I'm Italian and I'm looking for a good investiment my Englis is not good is 79,500 the sales price or is a mistake?? thanks my email ftoffoli@libe

Asked by Fiorenzo, Laguna Beach, CA Fri Feb 12, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/price/1095624934-30802-Coast-…

Answers

1
Bonnie Scrib…, , Fullerton, CA
Fri Feb 12, 2010
I'm sorry, but I can't find that listing on either the MLS (multiple listing service) or the realtor's website.

I looked at property very close to that last week, and the rent space was HUGE!!! This is a mobile home, and it doesn't seem to be ready to sell. I even looked to see if the listing was sold, but couldn't find it.

Your English is just fine. It doesn't present a problem for me. Do you know any French, as well.

If you would like me to help you find a home, it would be much better for your to work with a realtor so that you get only valid listings that are really for sale. I could set up a website for you that gives you new listings every day (or when they come up) so you don't waste your time looking from site to site. It's free and I'd be happy to do that for you.

Sorry I couldn't find that specific information. I need to tell you that if you look at Trulia or other sites like that, the information is often confusing. They pull their information from public records and the listings are not always current or up-to-date. They will often post properties that are not even for sale yet, and the prices are not accurate. Please hook up with a good realtor (I can help) start getting the best advice in town. Remember, that doesn't cost you a penny either as a buyer. We are paid by sellers (usually) and I always work very hard for my clients.

Good luck, and hope to hear from you.
Bonnie
Bonnie Scribner, REALTOR, QSC
DRE #01447853
Cell: 714.296.0513
Century 21 Discovery
Bonnie@BonnieTheRealtor.com