Jon Bower, Other/Just Looking in Mancos, CO

I lived in this house from 1946 - ca 1989. What happened to the other two bathrooms and the other bedroom?

Asked by Jon Bower, Mancos, CO Sun Jan 25, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Colorado/Denver/sold/941394-2520…

Answers

2
Chuck Strau…, Agent, Denver, CO
Sun Jan 25, 2009
As stated, the description is simply a restatement of public records, and only states above grade beds, baths and square footage. Also, this information is usually, but not always accurate. The home was purchased by it's current owner in 1991.
Hope this helps.

Chuck Strauss
Keller Williams DTC
720-318-7598
CStrauss@kw.com
John Keene, Agent, Denver, CO
Sun Jan 25, 2009
Jon,

This home doesn't appear to be for sale, so Trulia is probably displaying the description of the house based on what is published in the County records. If the missing bathrooms and bedroom are in the basement, that could be the answer.

If you are looking for a home like the one you grew up in let me know, there are plenty of homes out there so I'm sure we can find what you are looking for.

John Keene
Keller Williams
303-547-7578