Property Q&A in Merrimack>Question Details

ella.marlowe, Renter in Nashua, NH

I live in lowell and work at Fideity in Merrimack and hoping to lessen my comute and give myself an opportunity to budget in much needed dental work.

Asked by ella.marlowe, Nashua, NH Thu May 31, 2012

Havent had any luck finding a new home with enough living space in a safe area I work half day tommorrow and hope i can view propery tommorrow afternoon.otherwise im du eto sign a 15 mth lease this weekend.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3058476339--Arlington-St-Merrim…

Answers

4
This rental really doesn't lead to any listing on NNEREN or on Craigslist. I see that it's listed on Padlist.com & Sublet.com. Though Sublet.com requires you to fill out a form and register before contacting the "owner".
With so many scams, I really don't want to endorse a site I'm not familiar with, though this is the link it leads to: http://www.sublet.com/spider/supplydetails.asp?supplyid=1376…

When you responded to this listing on Trulia, it signals to the community if there is no "owner" attached. We just reach out to assist you or point you in the right direction. :)

Enjoy your weekend!
Cheryl
Thank you...I have been searching and have questions specific to this ad. Im sorry but I thought I was contacting the property owner with question..wanted to schedule a viewing for today.
This is an outstanding time to be looking to buy as the current homes available are plentiful and the interest rates are remaining very low. The Merrimack area is a wonderful place to be looking as it's location is great for commuters, close to Rt. 3 and the homes offer rural setting with lots of space and privacy. We would be happy to help you, what specifically are you looking for?

Judy & Bob Holder
603-801-4193
bholder@nhhomes.com
Another plus to working and living in NH is that you wouldn't have to pay MA taxes at all!
Good luck in your search- if you have more time than just tomorrow, I would love to help you explore more of your options. Perhaps next week after work?
Either way, you will find a wonderful space- the NNEREN.com website offers many great options for the Merrimack area as well. Any agent listing rentals would be more than happy to assist you as well!

Cheryl Cummings
Prudential Verani Realty
Nashua, NH 03060
(603) 521-4275
cheryl.cummings@verani.com