I just want to see inside . pleas let me know,,,, any time i would be see that,,

Asked by Mija Choi, Brooklyn, NY Sat Jun 9, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1068731378-47-N-4th-St-Brookl…

Answers

3
Luke Constan…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Mon Jun 11, 2012
Sure... Let me scedule an appointment with you.

Luke Constantino
Commercial | Residential
REMAX PARK SLOPE
Direct: (212) 300-3919
Mitchell Fel…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Sun Jun 10, 2012
Dear Mija Choi:

It is generally available. All you have to do is contact the listing agent by clicking on the link near the property photo. If it is easier for you, you can also just have any real estate agent in Brooklyn take you in to see the apartments. If I can be of further assistance, or if you want me to show you the condos on North 4 Street, just let me know. Good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun Jun 10, 2012
Keep in mind that any local agent/realty office can schedule a showing, therefore consider a call, or work with an agent of your own. If purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.