Property Q&A in 39440>Question Details

Gail Jenkins, Home Buyer in 39440

I just bought a home in Laurel, MS that has been vacant for over a year and want to restore the water and

Asked by Gail Jenkins, 39440 Fri Jun 26, 2009

electricity. Each time I call an electrician or plumber to do work on the house they say it needs an inspection by the city. Are there special rules for restoring utilities to a home that has been vacant?

Help the community by answering this question:


Not that I know of. Did you get your utilities cut on already?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 13, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer