Leta Harvey, Home Buyer in Columbia, MO

I heard the owner of this property passed away. I'm interested in making an offer. what do you think would be a fair price.?

Asked by Leta Harvey, Columbia, MO Fri Oct 25, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Missouri/Columbia/sold/351414-11…

Answers

3
Raymond Whit…, Agent, Mesa, AZ
Sun Jan 5, 2014
Get a market analysis done, then get a professional to submit an offer. You never know unless you ask, and even if the answer is NO, then atleast you have a bargaining point of reference. Obviously you want to get the best deal you can, so don't wait, the quicker the offer is in, the quicker the response time of moving in one direction or the other.
Nancy Hollid…, Agent, Columbia, MO
Fri Oct 25, 2013
I'd be happy to represent you in the transaction. I can tell you how much the house is worth, and what a reasonable offer might be. Please give me a call.
573-489-5002
Kim Coleman, Agent, Columbia, SC
Fri Oct 25, 2013
It's really difficult to say without getting in the house and viewing it and then doing a market analysis. My suggestion is to either have a Realtor represent you with the purchase or suggest to the former homeowners family that they have an appraisal done to get a value and negotiate from there. Hope this helps.