Greg Zajdel, Real Estate Pro in Arlington Heights, IL

I have to sue my homeowners association for negligence, can someone refer me a good lawyer ?

Asked by Greg Zajdel, Arlington Heights, IL Sun Jan 8, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Mon Jan 9, 2012
You received plenty of agents knowing a great attorney so do I, but I think you have enough contacts by now.
I am just curious what or how the homeowners association was negligent, this is interesting information for
us as Realtors, as with the knowledge what happened to you we can protect future clients of ours.

If you have time, let us know...

Good Luck to you!
Edith YourRealtor4Life!
and Chicago and Northern Illinois / North Shore Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
Edith Always goes the X-tra Mile with a Smile for her clients!
To get to know Edith a bit better and to find out how a Realtor's experience, market expertise and various services offered can make the home sale or purchase a pleasant experience go to
0 votes
Dirk Gould, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Jan 8, 2012
I have a referral for you.
0 votes
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Sun Jan 8, 2012
I'd be happy to provide you with a few referals.

Bill J Deligiannis
Web Reference:
0 votes
Celina Pena, , Chicago, IL
Sun Jan 8, 2012
I know of an excellent real estate litigation attorney. Email me and I'll give you his information..
0 votes
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Jan 8, 2012
I know of a few that do this sort of thing. I would be happy to pass along a few names. Feel free to shoot me an email.
0 votes
Mark Malave, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Jan 8, 2012
Yes, call Ronald Stearney, jr at 312-456-6900. He is an aggressive attorney that cn help you.
Web Reference:
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more