Property Q&A in Carlinville>Question Details

John Cronin, Other/Just Looking in Zion, IL

I have 2 sons attending Blackburn College they are interested in in living off campus. One has a finance.

Asked by John Cronin, Zion, IL Tue May 12, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


I have a great house for sale right across the street from Blackburn College. 4 bedroom, 3 full bathrooms. The address is 642 University Street. Please let me know if you're interested. My number is 217-556-9845
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 7, 2013
Your question is a little confusing. Are you saying one has financing? I often have parents contact me to help them find housing for their children while in Blackburn College. They buy a home and let others stay there with them, if there is enough room and pay rent to them, which helps make the house payment. Then when they graduate, they have me sell it. It is more like an investment for them this way.
I have an agent that works at the College, so my office would be glad to help you out all we can. Give me a call anytime. Brenda S. Campbell, Broker/Owner - FIRM FOUNDATIONS REALTY 217-854-7247
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 13, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer