I have noticed this house empty for some time and wanted to know the status, is it for sale, rent?

Asked by Maria, Milwaukie, OR Fri Jun 28, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Oregon/Portland/sold/747711-8216…

Answers

2
Tom Inglesby, Agent, Portland, OR
Sat Jun 29, 2013
Andrea is correct about the listed time. The market on the eastside has really picked up and I would think that you could sell that house today for close to that price as I had be looking a lot in that area and will be getting a new listing close to there and since the change of school boundaries and that area now feeds Franklin the values have gone up. There is no information on the tax records about the loan or when they bought it. If you would like further help I have a new listing coming up in that area and it is redone and smaller and will be priced less than this house. Give me a call and I can tell you about it. Tom Inglesby, Broker, RE/MAX
Andrea Guest…, Agent, Portland, OR
Fri Jun 28, 2013
It is remodeled! They tried to sell it from 2010 through August 2012 for $199,000. If you want me to reach out to the owner to see if they still want to sell, please let me know.