I have been looking at houses with ziprealty and I was wondering if my pre qual with them is good and if not can my realator help me buy this house?

Asked by Rodney, Tulare, CA Tue Mar 16, 2010

I was wondering what are the chances that the seller would accept an off of 135000?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3003628575-1708-Peterson-St-T…

Answers

1
Steven Murray, Agent, Visalia, CA
Tue Jun 29, 2010
I am not familar with ziprealty's prequalification program. The best way to secure a loan is threw a local lender that understands our market in Tulare. I have a couple that have helps many of my clients secure loans. Your question of $135,000 sounds like that is your prequalification limit. Mostly like if that is the case the sellers would counter your offer putting you over your prequalification limit. They should be able to help you feel free to contact me via my profile.

Steve Murray