I have a max of 125k i can spend on a home. If this is owned by the bank and they want to get rid of it, is this a reasonable offer ?

Asked by Swaneyj, Aberdeen, WA Fri Jun 29, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3081456008--Central-Park-D…

Answers

2
Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Fri Jun 29, 2012
Swaneyj,
This home is not currently on the market for sale. RealtyTrac posts homes that have been foreclosed, but until they are listed with an agent they generally don't look at offers. Once the home is listed, the agent and the bank will decide on the price they want to list it at, which could be higher or lower than what RealtyTrac has indicated.
My advice is to find a great local agent, tell them your parameters and budget and let them see what they might find for you. There is no fee for most buyer's agents as the commissions are paid by the seller. Best of luck.
Thank you for the quick response !
Flag Fri Jun 29, 2012
Thank you
Flag Fri Jun 29, 2012
Michael Perr…, Agent, Puyallup, WA
Fri Jun 29, 2012
Swaneyj,
I recently received your inquiry regarding that property. I would be happy to speak with you regarding this property but I have left your info at my office. I figured it would be best to follow up here opposed to not following up at all. I will contact you tomorrow morning.