Property Q&A in 46176>Question Details

Aphares, Home Buyer in 46176

I have a lien on my property, The judgment was paid in full in 07 from garnishments. (court obtained records) the other party will not sign a release

Asked by Aphares, 46176 Thu Apr 28, 2011

I obtained the court records proving the judgment was paid with interest, court cost, and lawyer fee's included. The plaintiff will not sign a release of judgment. They claim the judgment is not satisfied even after they have been faxed the court records of judgment paid in full. What to do?

Help the community by answering this question:


Call the credit bureau that list the judgement. They will help you remove the lien.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 9, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer