I have a few questions about this property at 300 Ocean Avenue. What are the monthly condo fees? Are most of the residents year round or seasonal?

Asked by murphlc59, Ocean City, NJ Tue Oct 30, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3092414296-300-Ocean-Ave-Ocea…

Answers

3
Joanne Berna…, Agent, Northfield, NJ
Sun Dec 16, 2012
Please contact me directly with your questions and I will be happy to get you the specific answers. This building requires cash (no mortgages). You are not allowed to put window AC units either.
Eric C. Axel…, Agent, Haddonfield, NJ
Tue Nov 13, 2012
This property is one of the only CO-OP's on the island to my knowledge. It primarily is a year round residence. There are limitations surrounding the CO-OP like no pets or rentals. The monthly condo fee for this unit is $594 a month but that includes all utlitllies, taxes, heat, hot water, etc. The other limitation is that since this is a CO-OP you are buying an ownership stake in the building with the specific rights to the unit in question and as such these types of purchases are not available for financing so you must pay cash.

If you have any further questions feel free to give me a call.
Thank you for the information.
Flag Tue Nov 13, 2012
Mary Petti, Agent, Edison, NJ
Tue Oct 30, 2012
Unfortunately after this storm it may not even be available anymore. Ocean city was hit hard.
I think any questions about shore properties might gave to wait a week.
My prayers are with all the people of Ocean City and the entire region.
Flag Wed Oct 31, 2012