I have a down paymeny of $3000.00 and would be interested in moving in June contact at toneburton1@hotmail.com

Asked by Antoinette Easley, Penn Hills, PA Sat Apr 25, 2009

Could you please email me and let me know what my possibilities are I am interested in this property and would really like to move in by June my name is Antoinette Easley and I do have a $3000.00 down payment and the calculator said that the payments would be under $250.00 monthly which is no problem at all.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/44385545-112-Lennox-Dr-Penn-H…

Answers

1
Dana Schuster, Agent, Slidell, LA
Sat Apr 25, 2009
Hi,Antoinette: According to the listing,this property is not in liveable conditiion which is probably why the price is so low. it is advertised as needing total rehab from top to bottom. it is doubtful that you could close on it and have it in move in condtion by June. if you are looking for a home and wanting to move by june,i suggest you contact a local realtor. you can use the "Find A pro" section here on Trulia.