I have a client looking for an agent in LA; I'm not sure how to advise him. This is a 1st time buyer. Thanks in advance, Robert Wolverton

Asked by Robert Wolverton, Bellevue, WA Thu Jan 26, 2012

Answers

4
Donne Knudsen, , Simi Valley, CA
Fri Jan 27, 2012
Los Angeles is a huge area and as you very well know, Realtors like to focus on their own areas. I don't know if you have ever heard of ActiveRain but if you haven't, I strongly suggest that you check it out. On AR, you will be able to find a Realtor for the area your client is looking for and you will be able to find out more about the Realtor you are referring by checking out their blog.

Just picking some random Realtor off Trulia is really not the best way to go about looking for an out of area Realtor referral. Although, I am sure that a lot of Trulia Realtors here will strongly disagree with me on that one. This is just my humble opinion. Best of luck in your search Robert. :)
Web Reference:  http://activerain.com/
BOB Khalsa, Agent, Newhall, CA
Thu Jan 26, 2012
Hi Robert:

You have not said which part of LA. If you were to narrow down the areas of interest the responses would be more appropriate and benefit your client better.

Bob Khalsa
Broker
United America Realty
661-513-4433
bobfoxbat@gmail.com
Richard Rega…, Both Buyer And Seller, Los Angeles, CA
Thu Jan 26, 2012
Hi Robert,
I would like the opportunity of helping your client. My name is Richard Regalado. I have 30 years of experience here in the Los Angeles area. My contact info is listed below.
Respectfully,
Richard Regalado
DRE #01876616
regalplan@yahoo.com
626-893-8487...Cell
877-507-9242...Alt Ph / fax
Lezlie Brazil, Agent, Culver City, CA
Thu Jan 26, 2012
Hi Robert,

Give me a call so we can discuss the wants and needs of your client. If I cannot be of assistance, I'd be happy to refer you to another agent who can.

All the best!

Lezlie Brazil
DRE #01748609
T 310-991-4263
F 310-861-0207
E lezlie@lezliebrazil.com
Web Reference:  http://www.lezliebrazil.com