I found a property I can't wait to go see. It's a beautiful house and surprisingly affordable.

Asked by Janice, 02703 Mon Jun 29, 2009

There must be something wrong ....167 County Street in Attleboro. Could it be haunted? Do any realtors out there know why it's been on the market so long?

Answers

2
Dave Dubak, Agent, Attleboro, MA
Mon Jun 29, 2009
That home is a beautiful home that is suffering because of the down market. It started on the market back in 2004 for $798,000. I showed that home many times, its a nice older home. You have over three floors of living space. It has some beautiful mable, and hardwood floors. It does need a little updating and removing of some old wall paper. The home was part of a large plot of land that the owner sold off to a builder to build some condos behind the home. You won't be sorry if you go take a look, it also has a finished basement. The home has a lot of space, and I imagine it might be a little expensive to heat. But a little updated heating system would help. I hope that help you understand why it been on the market, you won't be disapointed when you go see it. If I can help please let me know, Thanks and good luck!
Territory.c…, Agent, MA,
Mon Jun 29, 2009
That is very strange. I took a look at the assessors data to see if they are selling for less than they owe and it doesn't seem to be the case. The only disclosure i saw was: Seller has a small strip of easement at the end of one side of property line. Another downside is its location on 123. That is a highly trafficked road and in a down market those types of properties take the longest to sell (which is a good lesson for you if you consider buying it) ... There are certain property details that will never go away no matter how many upgrades you do, and the biggest being location.