Property Q&A in Plainview>Question Details

Jennifer Gil…, Both Buyer and Seller in 11735

I drove by this property last night & there isn't a "for sale" sign on the lawn- does that mean it is no longer on the market?

Asked by Jennifer Gilhuley, 11735 Tue Mar 1, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3027102953-28-Gates-Ave-Plain…

Answers

3
According to MLS the property is available; do keep in mind that not all sellers want a yard sign and in some localities they are not allowed. If you need assistance please feel free to contact me directly.
Chances are, since it's still an active listing on the MLS, is the sign either fell down (and the listing broker just hasn't done anything), or the owner asked for it to be removed . Some areas, like mine in Dix Hills, only allow signs of a certain size to be posted.
28 Gates Ave, Plainview is currently listed as available on MLS. The listing was extended recently (if the listing agent doesn't extended the expiration date with the sign company they will remove the sign automatically) its also possible that the seller wanted the sign removed. If you would like to make an appointment to see this property, I can represent you as a certified buyer broker. Please feel free to contact me anytime.