I'd like to view this property, who to I contact?

Asked by Cate Noble, Wed Dec 28, 2011

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3064257942--S-Ewing-Ave-Lo…

Answers

10
Jeff and Lin…, Agent, Louisville, KY
Wed Dec 28, 2011
We can certainly guide you in this process....We have loads of experience in working bank foreclosures.
Jeff and Linda Levein
Remax100
502 736-0505
Brenda Thom…, Agent, Louisville, KY
Wed Dec 28, 2011
What is the address that you were interested in seeing? Please contact me at (502) 736-5959
Brenda
Ron Arnold, Agent, Louisville, KY
Wed Dec 28, 2011
I had received the request per my email, but it did not have an address of the property that you are requesting to see. I would be happy to talk to you about what you are wanting to do. Just give me an email or call back at 502-939-3827.
Ron
Rod Richards…, , Louisville, KY
Wed Dec 28, 2011
Our team will be happy to help you. Please call me at 502.376.9754 to discuss the possibilities.

Rod

Rod Richardson
Member of Semonin's #1 Team
Richardson@semonin.com
Nancy Keith…, Agent, Louisville, KY
Wed Dec 28, 2011
Cate,
Get your pre approval letter ready on this duplex when it comes available and be the first to view and make an offer your qualified for.
Any REaltor will be a good choice.
Nancy Keith…, Agent, Louisville, KY
Wed Dec 28, 2011
Good Morning Cate,
The property you are inquiring about is not listed for sale yet. When it comes available I would be delighted to make the appointment.
Send me your email
Thank you and take care.
Kristy Dugan, Agent, Louisville, KY
Wed Dec 28, 2011
I am happy to assist you and set up a showing of this property. Please call me directly at 5029303833 (text is also fine) or email me at kdugan@semonin.com. I am quite familiar with Crescent Hill and would love to help! Happy Holidays to you. Regards - Kristy Dugan, REALTOR.
Jeff and Lin…, Agent, Louisville, KY
Wed Dec 28, 2011
Call Jeff and Linda Levein 821-6321 for a quick showing. http://www.leveinteam.com for more information.
Cindy Flynn-…, Agent, Louisville, KY
Wed Dec 28, 2011
I would be more than happy to show you this property or any other property you are interested in seeing in the Greater Louisville Area! I can also send you detailed information about this home via email. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. My cell phone is 502-500-7003 or you can email me at cindyflynnpiela@aol.com
Bonnie Richa…, Agent, Louisville, KY
Wed Dec 28, 2011
Let me know when it would be convenient and I will set the appointment for you and show you the property. Thanks! Bonnie Richardson