Property Q&A in Woodbridge>Question Details

Robin James, Home Buyer in Carteret, NJ

I'd like to know if the mortgage figures on this site include property taxes? I also want to know if there are monthly maint/assoc fees for this prop?

Asked by Robin James, Carteret, NJ Wed Feb 10, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/mortgage/1095593786--Woodbrid…

Answers

3
Hi there, you've gotten the answer to your question - let me just add that if you do decide to include short sales in your scope, I advise that you view them as a subset of the whole rather than a singular focus. As the prior poster stated, this does not mean that they are short - far from it - in fact one of the few shared characteristics among short sales is that they are generally NOT short.

The bulk of my buyer base is first time buyers - many of whom have found me here on Trulia. I worked with 7 buyers who had short sales as an initial focus or top choice. For those interested enough to make an offer, we put our hat in the ring and then continued our search. Three of the 7 short sale buyers hung in there and closed on the short sale transaction. The other 4 found something they liked just as much or more and closed - in many cases before we even heard back from the bank.

One of those buyers bought in Woodbridge and is very happy with their decision. They had looked in neighboring Edison, Metuchen an Piscataway and chose Woodbridge - knowing it well having rented there for some time.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further assistance.

Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service
Certified - Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
Find success at http://www.feenick.com
Web Reference: http://www.feenick.com
No the mortgage figures on this site and most others do not include taxes or insurance and also in the case of condos/townhomes do not include maintenance fees.
The maintenance fees for this unit are 245/mo. and the taxes are 4960/yr.
Another thing is that this property is a short sale. That does not mean that it takes a short time to buy, that refers to the fact that the current owner owes more than the property is worth and the bank has to agree to take less(hence the word short).
Are you a first time homebuyer?
If you would like to know more about the homebuying process feel free to contact me
Bill Farragher Exit First Choice Realty cell 201-892-5640 I have a 99.98% closing rate when working with buyers. I can provide video testimonials of past clients.
Good luck with your search. Oh one more thing, are you aware that there is an $8,000 tax credit available but there are restricted timelines that need to be followed. Call me for more details.
Hi Robin
the calculation you are asking about do not include taxes. It's just principle and interest. Condos usualy have maintenance fee and I will find out what is the amount tomorrow (Thursday)
good night