I'd like to know about the rezoning of "Links at Queen Creek" golf course since this property backs up to it.

Asked by Laurene Nagaj, Queen Creek, AZ Tue Jan 6, 2009

What will be built in place of the golf course? Any idea when?
--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/40260913-40274-N-Calabria-Dr-…

Answers

6
Randy Hooker, Agent, Chandler, AZ
Tue Jan 6, 2009
Hello again, Laurene!

I just received the following email from the course's General Manager:

"Mr. Hooker – I will tell you what I know. The golf course was rezoned for residential housing this past summer. This means that at some point the property may no longer operate as a golf course. Given the state of the economy – I do not think that anything will happen in the near future. Hope that helps.
Val Hanes, General Manager "

I, too, hope that helps. Contact me if I can be of any further service.

...randy
Kristi Pendg…, , Mesa, AZ
Tue Jan 6, 2009
We just talked to the Golf Course. They remodeled and expanded. They have no plans of shutting down.
Lisa Powell-…, , Queen Creek, AZ
Tue Jan 6, 2009
Laurene,

There are some great deals out in the Ocotillo / Ironwood area right now. The Links is scheduled to continue as a public course for the foreseeable future. Should you need some comparable property information, check out my website.

Lisa
Randy Hooker, Agent, Chandler, AZ
Tue Jan 6, 2009
Hi Laurene!

I'm not sure, either, but I've emailed a few of my QC contacts to see what I can find out. In the meantime, the Town of Queen Creek has a fantastic website, and a number of email alerts that you can subscribe to. Check it out: http://www.queencreek.org/.

...randy
Kristi Pendg…, , Mesa, AZ
Tue Jan 6, 2009
I have no idea... How do you like that answer? I will look into it though and get back to you.

I have heard conflicting info. about what is going on there.

Kristi Pendgraft
The Arias Group
480-626-6373
kristip@kw.com
Jeff Blair, , San Tan Valley, AZ
Tue Jan 6, 2009
Laurene, Right now there is a Fresh and Easy going in on the corner while The Links is still operating the golf course. That is as much as I know about what else is going to happen with the property. There are other neighborhoods in Queen Creek that I would choose over Cambria at the same pricing.