I'd like to a arrange a veiwing. I am a single buyer, no agent.

Asked by Jen P, Rochester, NY Wed Jun 26, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/45719383-74-Clovercrest-Dr-Ro…

Answers

5
Barbara L Ca…, Home Buyer, Rochester, NY
Wed Jun 26, 2013
Dear EIrond:
You never have to pay "extra" to have an agent represent you. Agents are paid from the Seller's proceeds and the price of a home/property takes those costs of sale and marketing into account. The agent marketing the home will get paid. Whether or not you have representation. In residential real estate, especially, it is always in your best interest to have a qualified, licensed agent represent your best interests in moving through a sale. It is what agents do! In the business daily menas an agent is familiar with the little nuances that can make or break a sale from the condition of the property, to the negotiation process, to the myriad of details that can throw a purchase off course. Seriously consider sepaking with an agent, know your rights and enjoy the shopping! There are fewer purchses more important to any individual than the purchase of a home. Why not have a person who knows the business work and walk with you through the entire process?

Barbara Carlsen
NYS Lic Broker Assoc. HUNT Real Estate
Residential and Hospitality/Health Commercial Real estate
Bill Walsh, , Rochester, NY
Wed Jun 26, 2013
Good Afternoon ! I would be happy to show you this property at your convenience. They just reduced the price by $10,000 yesterday, what a great buy and in Brighton one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Rochester.

Bill Walsh
Seven Valley Realty
585-750-8999.
bwalsh@sevenvalleyrealty.com
Christina M.…, Agent, Rochester, NY
Wed Jun 26, 2013
Good afternoon! Please call me at your convenience to set up a showing! I took a couple through this home last week and it's a beautiful!

Christina Smith
Keller Williams
585-760-4926
Xtinasmith@kw.com
Dana Rusnak, Agent, Brighton, MI
Wed Jun 26, 2013
This home is in a very desirable area. I'd be happy to show you this property.
It can be seen Thursday or Friday. Let me know what works best for your schedule.
Raymond E. C…, Agent, Ontario, NY
Wed Jun 26, 2013
Good afternoon,

Thank you for the request.

If you let me know your schedule I would set an appointment to view the property.

'
Ray Camp