I'd like more information on this home and any damage to it. Does it qualify for FHA?

Asked by Jessenia, Bronx, NY Tue Feb 9, 2010

I am trying to find out if it has water damage, broken pipes, mold, etc. Does it need a new roof, or furnace. Are there any other damages to the property, broken doors, windows, walls, chipped paint. How much land does it have and how much are the taxes. I am already in the process of getting an approval letter. My fiance is only available to see home on sundays unfortunately, I hope that is not a problem. Please call me with any information you have on this home. Your help is appreciated. You can contact me at jessenia_cintron@yahoo.com

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2009291424--Irving-St-Wate…

Answers

1
YOUR FRIENDLY…, , 06460
Sun Feb 28, 2010
I don't know exactly which property you were referring to. The link is no longer available.
Please call me or email me at your convenience at 203-581-3317 or henrysellshomes@yahoo.com
Have a wonderful day.