I bought a condo almost 2 an a half years ago for 338000. Now prices go down but i still paying same property tax. How I can lower it?

Asked by Emoyseyenko, Encino, CA Sun Mar 20, 2011

I would like lower my property tax

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Jodie Franci…, Agent, Studio City, CA
Mon Mar 21, 2011
Hi Emoyseyenko,

You can contact the county tax assessor , and there are links on their site to help you submit to get your taxes reduced. You might need to get some comps to show them that values have gone down. Hope this is helpful...best of luck to you...

0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more