I am wondering if this property is still available - my family and I will be moving to Culver City this summer.

Asked by Max Liebl, New York, NY Sat May 26, 2012

Please let me know if it is still available for viewing/renting.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3085265532-8211-Summertime-Ln-2…

Answers

3
Dorene Slavi…, Agent, Torrance, CA
Fri Jun 8, 2012
Dear Max,
No it does not look like this property is for lease currently. If you would like a list of currently available property feel free to send an email my way and I will forward that information to you. Most residential leases we would have available would be for one year duration.
Cindy Marty, , Culver City, CA
Sat May 26, 2012
Hi Max,
This property is not listed as available in the multiple listing service (MLS). It is simple enough to find comparable properties. Living in Culver City is a fantastic choice. The schools are excellent, my daughter graduated from Culver High. I'm happy to answer questions and help you with your relocation. WestsideWord.com 310-663-9427
Mike King, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Sat May 26, 2012
It is not showing active in the MLS, let me know how I can help you.