I am very interested in this home and would like to see it this weekend, June 16th or 17th. I am prequalified and looking to move quickly with a home

Asked by Cody, Las Vegas, NV Wed Jun 13, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1069173194-7776-Cobden-Ct-Las…

Answers

6
Myra Gouger, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Wed Jun 13, 2012
This home is already sold. I would be glad to help you with anything else you find. Myra Gouger / REALTOR / 702-858-9311 / myra_gouger@yahoo.com
Carolyn Dahan, Agent, San Diego, CA
Wed Jun 13, 2012
Hi Cody,
The home you are interested in is already sold. There is one other home in the same neighborhood but it's salesprice is $120,000. I would be happy to email you photos and information on similar homes if you would like. Just email or call and I'll get them right out to you. 'I'd love to help you find the perfect home!
Carolyn Dahan
Prudential Americana Group
(702) 250-2739
Cdahan@cox.net
http://www.HomesByDahan.com
Nakia Woodson, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Wed Jun 13, 2012

This property is in Contingent Status which means an offer has been accepted. I can provide you a list of similar properties. Please call or email me. 702-318-1244 or NakiaWoodson@yahoo.com.

Nakia Woodson
Wardley Real Estate
Cindy Grimal…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Wed Jun 13, 2012
I'd be happy to help you with that!
Just contact me with a time that works best for you!
Amara Berg, Agent, San Diego, CA
Wed Jun 13, 2012
This property is already in escrow. Are you familiar with what's going on with the Las Vegas Market's inventory? It's extremel low. So, when a good home comes up it normally has multiple offers and will go into escrow quickly just as this has done.

Do you have someone keeping you updated on the market and relevant properties? If not, please call me.

Amara Collins
Direct 702.672.0956
Fine Homes International
Prudential Americana - Vaughn & Berg Group
7475 W. Sahara Ste 100, Las Vegas, NV 89117
Office 702.362.1111 Ext. 2
Lilly Ruiz, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Wed Jun 13, 2012
Hello Cody!That particular home is in Pending status,but I could send you a list of other properties available in the same zip code if interested!
Please contact me with questions!Have a nice day!