I am trying to reach the agent for this property. Have left messages for 5 days. How can i reach someone?

Asked by Kimberly Johns, Fountain Inn, SC Thu Apr 16, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1005743793-210-Forrest-Dr-Fou…

Answers

4
Dana Schuster, Agent, Slidell, LA
Thu Apr 16, 2009
You do not need to deal directly with the listing agent,particularly if he or she is not interested in working with you. You can get your own agent to represent you. Any agent will have access to all the MLS properties in the area, can show you properties,negotiate a contract when the time comes,etc.
Ray Crotts, Agent, Spartanburg, SC
Thu Apr 16, 2009
Kimberly, I have contacted the listing agent for this property on your behalf to inquire about the contingent contract that is on the property. I found out that the buyer's situation has changed and that they are probably going to be putting the home back on the market. I also asked if we could view the property and she said yes. If you would like for me to set up a time to tour this home please email me at Ray@RayCrotts.com or feel free to give me a call at 864-764-4121. I look forward to hearing from you.

Ray Crotts REALTOR e,PRO
864-764-4121 Ray@RayCrotts.com
Prudential C. Dan Joyner & Young REALTORS
Sheri Sanders, Agent, Easley, SC
Thu Apr 16, 2009
This home is under a contingency contract. What questions do you have about the property? I will try to find out the answers for you.

Sheri Sanders
Broker
Prudential C Dan Joyner Co Realtors
Sheri@TheSandersEdge.com
864-238-7057
Cindy Kidd, Agent, Columbia, SC
Thu Apr 16, 2009
Call Bill Kennedy with Keller Williams in Greenville. He'll help you with any information you need on this home. His contact number is (864) 505-1259. Bill can help you with this or any other home that might interest you in that area. Tell him I said hello!