I am trying to find out if 3615 W 50th PL is still available for rent. The status is listed as unknown now or has listing just expired?

Asked by smardis88, Chicago, IL Mon Feb 18, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3058092898-3615-W-50th-Pl-Chica…

Answers

6
Joe Schiller, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Feb 20, 2013
that rental went to pasture long ago,, it's way to late by the time it gets here
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Feb 18, 2013
Its no longer available at this point.
Manuel Brown, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Feb 18, 2013
Smarrdis88,

It is no longer an active listing. Look to work with a leasing agent or broker that knows the area you want to live in. These professionals will be able to get you to the most current listing and the service is free.
Randall Lanc…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Feb 18, 2013
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
David Hanna, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Feb 18, 2013
Work with a Realtor so you are the first, not the last, to know what is going on with a property.
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Mon Feb 18, 2013
It was rented for $1425 on 1/24/13. Should you need any help in finding a rental, feel free to contact me. Income, credit and past rental history will be examined.