Property Q&A in Barnegat>Question Details

Potential NJ…, Other/Just Looking in New Jersey

I am thinking about purchasing a property in Barnegat, NJ - Pebble Beach. Pros/Cons from those who know?

Asked by Potential NJ Buyer, New Jersey Tue Apr 21, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Pebble Beach in Barnegat and Waretown are both great neighborhoods. Bay beach, short drive or bike ride to the Barnegat Pier with fishing and crabbing, boat launching, firework display on the 4th, craft fairs. 11th Street playground, community of waterfront and non-waterfront homes, small and large. Not only do I recommend, I live there. As do several other fine real estate agents. Worth your time to come see if you have not already.We have two offices nearby.

Ray@Crossroads Realty
Barnegat is a wonderful small town community with one of the best school ratings in the state of New Jersey. A few years ago the Barnegat High School opened it's doors and my nephew was one of the classmates of the very first graduating calls. Of course the Pebble Beach area offers some of the finer 'Shore' area amenities. The Barnegat Bay is outstanding for boaters with immediate Bay access and an easy channel to navigate out to the Ocean. Not far from Long Beach Island or you do have the use of the local Bay Beach.
There are many wonderful Adult Communities and there is easy access to many of the states major roadways. The South ramp for the GSP is under construction and soon one can go either North or South from Barnegat.
There Historic District has some of the best Antique Shops and is featured on many prominent websites. Pirates Day and Founders Day and the Fourth of July Celebrations are great community events as well as the tour of the homes in the Historic District during the Christmas Season.
I, who was personally a resident of Barnegat for many years, think it is a wonderful place for famililes and for vacationers looking for a safe small town American community.
I highly recommend Barnegat.
My oofice is in Barnegat - a great town. Have you seen the homes in Waretown?
Same Pebble Beach, just different streets. You should compare the two.