I am planing to buy - What could be the tax on the house at 9619 E 37th pl that the price /- will be now 64000$ per year? Thanks

Asked by Noam Ben Zvi, Indianapolis, IA Mon Dec 17, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3091597295--E-37th-Pl-Indi…

Answers

2
Daniel Mervar…, Agent, Indianapolis, IN
Mon Dec 17, 2012
Noam...the current tax report for that property shows taxes to be $584.92/year. That was based on the last assessed value of $80200 and all tax exemptions being filed. Since the home was bought for $25100 in March of this year, and I assume was re-habbed by the current owner that apparently is trying to sell it without an agent since it is not listed in MIBOR, those taxes are what are on file until the home gets re-assessed. You can take your appraisal to the county auditor and request a re-assessment since the current assessment is above what the home may appraise for. That may save you something on taxers once you file your exemptions. I believe if the exemptions are not filed before the end of the year they could fall off. It depends if the current owner is living in the property or bought it just to flip. I can also have you speak with a contact at a title company that can give you more specifics if you purchase the home.

Thanks...Dan Mervar/Remax Legends
Peter Knight, Agent, Fishers, IN
Mon Dec 17, 2012
Hi Noam,

Actually, 8431 E 37th Pl is not for sale. The information on Trulia is that the owner has received a Notice of Default - for foreclosure, presumably. The owner has the opportunity to cure the default, and until a sheriff's sale takes place, there is no chance to purchase. By the way, the annual taxes are $444

If you will contact me by email (peter.knight@remax.net), I would be willing to find you a suitable property to purchase.
Its 9619 not 8431
Noam
Flag Mon Dec 17, 2012