I am on disability benefits and would like to know if my disability income would be accepted for bank mortgage loans

Asked by miguelocela1, Santa Ana, CA Tue Oct 2, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3091695459-2530-N-Tustin-Ave-…

Answers

5
Karen, , Orange County, CA
Wed Oct 3, 2012
Yes its acceptable as long as it will continue for more than 3 years. If its non taxable , we will gross the amount up by 1.25 percent. We will require an award letter .
Soila Thomps…, Agent, San Diego, CA
Wed Oct 3, 2012
Yes, if it is permanent.

Soila
Jovan Simon, , Santa Ana, CA
Wed Oct 3, 2012
Hey Miguelocela1,

I work for a Direct Lender and we can use your disability income to get you approved for financing and give you the best rate. Give me a call and I can pre approve you today and get you a good realtor to find a house for you or we can set up an appointment for to come into the office.

Talk soon.

Jovan Simon

714-619-3172

In House Lender
5 Hutton Centre, Suite 1100
Santa Ana, Ca 92707
Connie Bramb…, Agent, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Wed Oct 3, 2012
Hi Miguel,
Yes disability income is accepted; if it is permanent disability. If you are on workers comp or something that is just a temporary thing then no it is not.
If you need help getting qualified please feel free to call me, I can help get you going.
Have a great day,
Connie Bramble
Prudential CA Realty
714-337-8718
John Doyle, Agent, Dana Point, CA
Wed Oct 3, 2012
Your disability income will need to continue for it to be used. If it is long term disability you will be asked for an award letter. The lender can typically gross up the income as it is most likely tax free.