I am looking for a 3 bedroom 2 bath home available for move in middle of August.

Asked by Amanda Hutto, Highlands Ranch, CO Mon Jul 30, 2012

I am needing a landlord/property management group who will rent to someone with a few hiccups on their credit. I do not mind paying a bigger deposit or even a few months rent up front. Thank you!

Answers

3
Ericka Kay T…, Agent, Smyrna, GA
Sat Dec 8, 2012
Amanda,

I hope you found something by now. If not let me know if you are still looking and I will work you to find the BEST place.

Ericka Kay Turner
770-895-5673
ericka.k.turner@gmail.com
Laquita Baez, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Tue Jul 31, 2012
what area are you looking to rent in and what is your budget?
Hi Laquita,
I am looking for a 3/2 single family home under $1100 a month in an excellent elementary school district. I will be making a trip to the Atlanta area on 8/15 if you know of something available. Thanks
Flag Tue Jul 31, 2012
Mary Lamb, Agent, Woodstock, GA
Mon Jul 30, 2012
Amanda,
Yes, there are landlords and property managment companies that will work with someone with "a few Hiccups," on their credit. Many people in this economy have that problem. More important, is proof of income to pay for the property for the lease term, income! Rental history is also a factor.
You mention moving in in the middle of August which is two and a half weeks away. Your address is Colorado. Are you planning on being in the area prior to the middle of August? You also did not give a range of price you would be able to pay.
Please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to help.
Hi Mary,

Thank you for your quick response. We are moving without having a job. We are moving to Kennesaw for college, and also for the better school district for our children. However, we do have enough in savings to hold us over for several months that is why I said I didn't mind paying a higher deposit or a few months rent up front. We are looking to pay under $1100 a month. We will be making a trip to Kennesaw to look for a home on 8/15. Do you know anyone who has a home available that we could look at while we are there? Thanks again for your help!
Flag Tue Jul 31, 2012