I am looking for a Duplex in a nice area, close to the bus system, and a kitchen with counter top space and counters.

Asked by treats523, Cape Coral, FL Tue Jan 1, 2013

It is important that we are in a low crime rate area

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3099301662--Timber-Crest-D…

Answers

6
Susan Hoffla…, Agent, Shoreview, MN
Wed Mar 6, 2013
Hi, treats523!
Did you find what you're looking for?? I know about a duplex that's just getting ready to come on the market in South Mpls.

Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!
Web Reference:  http://www.homestosellmn.com
Chris Block, , Saint Paul, MN
Wed Jan 2, 2013
Hey Nick and Liz I am looking for some multi-family OR single family that can work as a rental. Need a good Cap rate of 10-13%, and if seller financing is on the table that would be excellent. Let me know if you got anything since I like to stay over in the NE side. 200k max...
Nick Johnson, Agent, Maple Grove, MN
Wed Jan 2, 2013
You can find some options if you are looking in the northwest suburbs. If you are open to making some improvements and keeping an searching a larger area there will be opportunities for you. As planning has progressed the multi-family structure in this form has not been as much a part of it, but there are a few. I have quite a bit of knowlege of the local rental market as well. Early in my career I operated a property management company so I can definately help any issues with renting the you might encounter. Thanks, Nick 651-263-2894
Elizabeth Fu…, Agent, Wayzata, MN
Tue Jan 1, 2013
There are a few wonderful options in the Maple Grove area. If you like, I can send you some choices and possibilities. If you can tell me more about your needs, I will be able to assist you better. Are you looking for a certain income level? What kind of asset do you want? What kind of investment - cash, C/D, mortgage, etc) would you prefer? I have owned and lived in duplexes and double homes; it proved to be a wonderful investment and I would be more than happy to share details. Liz, 612-986-4105. If you are looking for a personal rental, I have quite a few suggestions there as well.

PS If you want some rental listings, just ask. I rented four side-by-side units in the last month, along with other single family units. Call or write for details that match your needs.
Donald James, Agent, Edina, MN
Tue Jan 1, 2013
Hi Treats! and Happy New Year!
Are you looking for a house to live in or an investment property? There are 43 town homes / quad homes on the market in the Maple Grove area. Prices for recent sales of the Timber Crest Drive town homes range from $114 to $170 although there are none on the market today.

There is first time buyer and down payment assistance available if you qualify. Call me if you have questions. Thank you.
Web Reference:  http://www.mywra.net
Chris Block, , Saint Paul, MN
Tue Jan 1, 2013
I am doing the same thing with another investor (although it is not just Duplex's), and there is a ton of inventory out there. If you want to get set up on a property search just let me know and I can get you started.

The property link is not even listed it just got pulled from Realty Trac. If you continue to look online always remember if there is no MLS# it is not listed. Even then these websites don't get updated very often on status changes so make sure to confirm it is still available. My property search takes care of all this since it is directly from my MLS on the realtor side.

Good Luck and Happy House Hunting!

~Chris
Awww man SO SORRY THERESA for not getting back to you sooner. Trulia never emails us on individual replies versus just the comment box ugh! Well gosh knows it has been awhile so you may already be in Minnesota? On the other hand I would maybe wait until it gets a little warmer over here hehehe. Just some food for thought the northern part of Brooklyn Park has one of the best Metro Transit systems in the North Metro. We also have the Northstar light rail that comes down 10 and I think an excellent option. If you would like to contact me I would love to help out on the research process and just bounce ideas off eachother. I am sure with enough time we can figure out the best location for you! Sorry again for not responding sooner! ~ Chris
Flag Thu Mar 7, 2013
Thank you Chris,
We are looking to relocate to Minnesota from Florida. It is my mom, duaghter, and I. This is why we might be looking for a duplex. Right now I am just trying to get some ideas where the decent areas are. All of our family is up there.
Theresa
Flag Tue Jan 1, 2013