I am interseted in this property, I am wondering if the house is still on the market if you could please answer me back?

Asked by Antonio Sanchez, Richmond Annex, Richmond, CA Sat Oct 23, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3016069827-238-N-Rancho-Pl-Pi…

Answers

4
Kamal Randha…, Agent, El Sobrante, CA
Mon Oct 25, 2010
Hello Antonio,

This property is currently pending. I can send you a list of similar properties in the same price range if you like.
Jeff Kim, Agent, Blackhawk, CA
Sat Oct 23, 2010
Antonio:

I just checked the MLS and the property is pending. The property has been on the market for 73 days since 7/23/10. It was a foreclosure.

As of this evening, there are 15 active homes in Pinole, Hercules and the El Sobrante area. They range from a 4 bed/3.5 bath for $408,888 to a 5 bed/ 3bath 2400 square feet house in Hercules.

Feel free to contact me with any questions. I am a local expert who knows the area. You can also visit my website and get set up for daily listing alerts when new homes that you like hit the market.

I also provide a generous 25% buyer rebate. For example, if you purchased 238 North Rancho Place with me as your agent. You would receive $3375!

Good luck with your search!
Donna DeSino, Agent, Walnut Creek, CA
Sat Oct 23, 2010
Hello Antonio-

Looks like this property is pending- these days properties that are priced to sell, move fast! If I can help you find another property- Please give me a call! would love to help!

Donna 925-408-4811
Evan Homer, Agent, Brentwood, CA
Sat Oct 23, 2010
Hi Antonio,

This house is currently pending. If you would like to look at similar homes, please feel free to contact me.

Evan Homer, Realtor
eastbayevan@gmail.com
(925) 642-5760

http://www.evanhomer.com