I am interested to buy this property and willing to pay $435,000,

Asked by idris_zakia, Sacramento, CA Tue Dec 25, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1014394890-15-Nellis-Ct-Sacra…

Answers

6
Kylee Roe, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Tue Dec 25, 2012
Hi Idris,
When you search for home on public sites like Trulia, Redfin and others, you often will run into home that are already in contract. Many of the public sites do not update the status of a home being available or not.
Are you working with a Realtor? If not, give me a call or email. I work in Natomas regularly, I can search multiple times a day on the Metrolist, and alert you with in hours of a suitable home coming on the market.
You can use "Homefinder" on my website to search homes, and the status DOES update, so only available homes are listed.
Good luck in your search, and feel free to contact me for further help.
James Tan, Agent, elk grove, CA
Tue Dec 25, 2012
Hi Idris,

This is a nice house in the Natomas area. Unfortunately, as mentioned by my esteemed colleagues, it is already in contract with someone else. Are you looking for a nice home in Natomas for this price range ?
I would be more than happy to find you properties in Natomas or other areas in Sacramento/Elk Grove.
The market is very competitive for reasonably priced bank owned homes such as this one.
I could share with you some of the strategies that we need to deploy in order to get you the right home.
Happy Holidays,
James Tan
Bethany Real Estate and Investments
916 230 5250
Jed Setzer, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Tue Dec 25, 2012
As noted below, this home is already in contract, but I'd love to assist you in finding another great house to call home. Send me an email and we can get started right away. JSetzer@GoLyon.com
Mike Schubert, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Tue Dec 25, 2012
It must be frustrating looking at homes that are no longer available for sale. Contact me and we can focus on properties that are available.
Ute Ferdig, Agent, Newcastle, CA
Tue Dec 25, 2012
This is a nice property because it backs up to open space, has a pool and sits on an oversized lot. Unfortunately, it's already under contract. Since it's a bank owned property, there is most likely also no way to submit a formal backup offer. It looks like the listing agent received multiple offers, which suggests that the property will sell for above asking price, but I doubt it will sell for as much as you were willing to offer.
Francine Gre…, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Tue Dec 25, 2012
Hi, Idris, this property shows pending as of 12/21/12, which means that the seller has accepted an offer. I would be more than happy to help you find a similar property as well as keep an eye on this one should it become available again.
thank you, I will appreciate if it comes back ,can you inform me if it was sold on cash payment or loan
Flag Tue Dec 25, 2012