I am interested in viewing this property. We are looking for a June 1st rental.

Asked by Loren Shell, 20744 Wed May 9, 2012

We have two 35 lb dogs and can provide a glowing recommendation from our current land lords.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3082787726--Mount-Vernon-Dr-580…

Answers

5
Sharon Jordan, , Washington, DC
Thu May 10, 2012
call me at 240-354-3622 or email sharonamjordan@gmail.com - there is one rental that accepts pets that I found on multiple listing
Lyn Villanue…, Agent, Fairfax, VA
Thu May 10, 2012
I can help you find a rental, please call me at (703) 340-5036. I look forward into hearing from you.
Robert L King, Agent, Alexandria, VA
Wed May 9, 2012
If you would like my help, please provide phone number and when you would be available to look at the property, my phone number is 703 229 2530 or email at kingr17@cox.net. BOB KING
Ray Baumann, Agent, Alexandria, VA
Wed May 9, 2012
I checked our Realtor MLS system and the property does not come up as available.
Perhaps the owner is looking to rent part of the house since it shows sublet.com in the remarks.

Are you interested in subletting a room here? Not sure about the dogs though.

From my company web page you can search for rental homes and for sale homes, there is a simple tab to select which one you want. The information is accurate and current since it comes directly from our MLS. Copy and paste the following for direct access to the page.
http://www.baumannrealty.com/bin/web/real_estate?acnt=AR2496…

BTW $2400 for a two bedroom is a bit high for this area. About $1300 to $1600 is avg for area there.

Ray Baumann
Broker at BaumannRealty.com
703-855-7066
Kareem Flemi…, Agent, Alexandria, VA
Wed May 9, 2012
I would be happy to assist you in taking a look at this property and any others that you might be interested in.

Please give me a call or send me and email so that we can schedule the showing.

Kareem Fleming
Broker, Realtor, BPOR
KaZo Properties LLC
240-377-6847
kofleming@gmail.com