Tanis152, Home Buyer in Colorado Springs, CO

I am interested in this property what lending options are available for the purchase of this property?

Asked by Tanis152, Colorado Springs, CO Sat Jan 21, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1046478341-708-W-Kiowa-St-Col…

Answers

3
Pamela Weath…, Agent, Colorado Springs, CO
Sat Jan 21, 2012
Hello Tanis,
Wow what a cool looking house. Looks nice on the inside but it does have some foundation issues so they are only taking cash offers. If you would like more information about what type of foundation problems are there let me know and I will see what I can find out for you. Or if you would like to take a look at the property I would be happy to show it to you.If you are looking for a good deal on a home I have a system that will email you instantly the homes hit the market. Good deals are gone fairly quickly. With this system you could literally be the first person to see the home. This is a free service I offer to all my buyers. Email me or give me a call. Visit my website for all the current homes that are on the market in and around Colorado Springs.
Have a great weekend.
Pamela Weatherford
Keller Williams Clients Choice
719.661.8672
pamelashomes@q.com
Fred Collazo, , Colorado Springs, CO
Sat Jan 21, 2012
Thank you for your inquiry. Are you interested in the property at 2771 Stonewall Hts, 80909, which I have listed, or are you interested in another property? Please contact me at 719-290-3006, if I can be of any assistance.
Jannette Hui…, Agent, Colorado Springs, CO
Sat Jan 21, 2012
Due to the structural condition of the home it is only entertaining cash offers. It is a short sale situation as well There are several others that could be of interest to you. I'd be happy to get you information on them if you like. I can be reached at 719-360-7900. Thank you, Jannette Huismann RE/Max Masters, Inc.